Technojetsystems.com is a registered trademark of Technojet Hydro Systems SL, whose registered name is Technojet Hydro Systems SL with the following tax number: B17919499.
We welcome you to this website and hope you continue reading
This website (technojetsystems.com) takes on a permanent commitment with the privacy of data belonging to subscribers, contacts and customers, and guarantees the best practices in the use of personal data.
Technojet Hydro Systems opposes the sending of unsolicited emails (spam), making all efforts to prevent the misuse of electronic mail.
Users of this site are also informed that under no circumstance will user data obtained through this portal be shared nor will user data be transferred to third parties unless they have been previously informed and have expressly authorised this.
The platform may contain links to third-party websites. If this is the case, in no event shall we be held responsible for the data protection practices or the content of said websites. Therefore, it is advisable that you carefully read the privacy policies of each website before accepting the conditions and proceeding with their use.
Technojet Hydro Systems SL with tax number: B17919499 is the owner of a personal data file registered with G.D.P.R. (General Data Protection Regulation) under the name WEB PAGE, in which the data of users are incorporated and handled in order to answer queries, provide the services requested through a contact form, execute the service contracted by the user and proceed to billing and payment, manage the process of user registration on the portal, moderate comments and manage the list of subscribers of this website (sending newsletters).
Maximum transparency for users
For the purposes provided in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data, information society services and electronic commerce, the data of the person responsible for this website are given clearly and transparently:
- The website project is technojetswim.com
- Its commercial name is TechnojetSwim
- Its corporate name is Technojet Hydro Systems, S.L.
- Its VAT number is B17919499
- Its registered office is at C/ Garrotxa, 10 (P.I. Casa Nova), C.P. 17181 Aiguaviva (Girona)
- Its corporate purpose is: The sale of counter-current swimming systems and other products for the practice of swimming and aquatic training
- Registered with the G.D.P.R. (General Data Protection Regulation)
Sending and Registration of Personal Data
The sending of personal data is mandatory in order to contact and conduct business with Technojet Hydro Systems. Likewise, failure to provide the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe to and process the requests made on this portal.
Technojet Hydro Systems will not use personal information in any case for purposes other than the service provided from its website technojetsystems.com; the aim of this page is to offer information about products and prices for purposes of information and sale via the Internet. By registering on the page through an email, you allow Technojet Hydro Systems to follow up the delivery of orders. The user will be the one to decide whether to receive information from Technojet Hydro Systems, as well as offers at this email address. The user is responsible for ensuring that the data entered are real, exact, authentic and up to date; Technojet Hydro Systems reserves the right to expel any Users from its system whose data do not correspond to reality, notwithstanding subsequent actions that may proceed in Law. The registered User may, at any time, access, modify and cancel their personal information by means of a communication by email to email@example.com indicating this.
Technojet Hydro Systems will never ask for your payment card number. These data are transmitted in an encrypted form directly to the inter-bank payment centre without these data passing through our servers.
For any other question related to our confidentiality policy, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website requires personal data at the following times:
· To subscribe to the technojetswim.com newsletter
· To comment on the posts published on the blog.
· To make enquiries through the contact form.
- To request any of the services and/or products we offer.
Your personal information will be used as follows:
1. To promote the services of Technojet Hydro Systems, S.L.: For example, if the User leaves personal information on any of the contact forms, Technojet Hydro Systems, S.L. can use this information to send you information about its services when this is requested.
2. To manage the subscriptions list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
3. To manage the sale of counter-current swimming systems and Sailfish and BECO swimming products.
4. To moderate and respond to comments made by Users on the blog.
5. To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
6. For customer service and to provide follow-up services.
7. To establish communication with subscribers and users.
8. In each of these cases, as a User you will have full rights over your personal data and the use thereof and you can exercise them at any time.
9. In no case will we give your data to third parties without previously informing you and requesting your consent.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary in order to carry out our services and have been selected based on compliance with the rights we preserve on this website.
The following companies will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they must treat personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and the applicable legislation on data protection.
- Hosting: Aplitec Informàtica, S.L. registered at: Av. França, 173-175 – 17840 Sarria de Ter (Girona), handles the data of users and web prescribers in order to offer its hosting and email services to Technojet Hydro Systems, S.L. More information at: www.aplitecinformatica.com
- WEB Platform: Developed in org by the company Artbees based in Besiktas Istanbul, Turkey. Artbees handles the website data in order to offer technical support on the code created by it. More information at www.artbees.net
- Messaging services and sending newsletters: Mailchimp from the company The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company. This company is located in the USA. An agreement was recently signed between the EU and the US under the name Privacy Shield and all companies under this Agreement have adequate protection, which is why the international transfer of data is permitted. Mailchimp is hosted by the privacy shield, meaning that it complies with the security measures imposed by European legislation. Therefore, users are aware of and accept that their personal data will be stored by Mailchimp, for the subscription and sending of electronic newsletters.
Personal data capture systems collected by this website
This website uses different systems to capture personal information, always requiring the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
As a User you have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Personal information capture systems that use:
Content subscription forms: Within our website there are several forms which can be completed to activate the subscription. If you use spam filters, please add our email service to your list of authorised senders. In all cases where you send us data using any of our website subscription forms, we will verify your email address through a verification system. Look in your email inbox. You will receive a message sent from the address email@example.com ”Confirm your subscription”. You must confirm your subscription so that your email address can be validated. We will use the information provided to send you our newsletter. Technojet Hydro Systems does not store email addresses that have not been verified. Our newsletters are managed through the Mailchimp email marketing tool and tracking of our users who have already been contacted is managed through the Hubspot tool.
Comment form: The website includes a form to comment on the posts published on the blog. As a User, you can post comments on published posts. Personal data entered on the form in order to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
Contact form: There is also a contact form for questions, suggestions or to establish a business contact. In this case, we will use the email address to respond, and send the information requested by the user through the website.
Download systems: On this website you can download different content that is regularly added in text, video and audio format. In this case, an email address is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for subscribers.
Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Technojet Hydro Systems through the same newsletter.
When activating a subscription, the User understands that:
From the moment of subscription, Technojet Hydro Systems has access to: Username and email, and other information such as: telephone number, town/city, country... forming a file that is duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the name of “WEB PAGE”.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are correct, and is obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their actual situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, the User is obliged to keep their personal data up to date at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for any damages that may be caused by this to Technojet Hydro Systems, S.L. as the owner of the website Technojet Hydro Systems, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
EXERCISING THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION (ARCO)
The User can direct their communications and exercise their ARCO rights following the formalities imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its regulatory development.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written and signed request that contains the following information: name and surnames, address for the purposes of notifications, along with valid lawful proof, such as a photocopy of the Spanish identity card or equivalent, and a document in which the request is made. The document should be sent to Technojet Hydro Systems, S.L., C/ Garrotxa, 10 (PI Casa Nova) Aiguaviva (Girona).
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
Technojet Hydro Systems reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce the changes introduced on this page in a reasonable time before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Technojet Hydro Systems does not perform SPAM practices, meaning that it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, on each of the forms found on the Website, the User can expressly consent to receive the “Newsletter”, regardless of the commercial information that has been requested.